The Fellowship Scheme aims to recruit new researchers who have the potential to build and lead cross-disciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties.
Great offer to get a degree in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
Melbourne University is a public-spirited institution that specializes in research, learning and teaching and engagement in society. It‡s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world.
Why at Melbourne University? Melbourne University is one of the best universities in the world, which contributes to society in enriching and transforming their lives.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2020
University or Organization: Melbourne University
Course Level: Postdoctoral Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Australia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these fellowships:
- Applicants must have been awarded a Ph.D. from a university other than the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants may be drawn from any field in which the University has research strength, and must have an ability to contribute to research collaborations and programs across faculties or disciplines
- Applicants will be required to provide a declaration of support from the department/school in which they would be located if successful, but the criteria for selection will be university-based
- Assessment will take account of achievement relative to opportunity.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application together with your completed application checklist by email to mckenzie-application-at-unimelb.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have evidence of the award of a PhD from a university other than the University of Melbourne by the closing date.
- language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University will fund the Fellowships for a three-year appointment commencing at Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation.
Fellows will receive an additional $25,000 to be spent on project costs over the term of their Fellowship.