McMaster University is offering the Dean’s Excellence Entrance Scholarships for eligible students to pursue an undergraduate programme in Canada.
McMaster University (commonly referred to as McMaster or Mac) is a public research university located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
All students (including international/visa, CEGEP and IB) who have graduated from, or are currently attending, the final year of secondary school in Canada are eligible.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for an undergraduate programme at McMaster University.
- Study Subject: Technology; Computer Science, Engineering, Integrated Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences
- Number of Awards: 38 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship Award: $7,500
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Academic performance – must meet the required admission average for the award (typically a minimum of 94%). Demonstrated leadership experience and attributes, involvement in extra-curricular and/or volunteer activities in the community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Entrance Requirement: All students (including international/visa, CEGEP and IB) who have graduated from, or are currently attending, the final year of secondary school in Canada are eligible.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020