The Linda Norgrove Foundation is pleased to announce Medical Scholarship for female applicants of Afghanistan.
Programs are available for pursuing a graduate program. The aim of the grant is to support women education in Afghanistan.
Fine Medical Scholarship for Female Applicants.
User Review( votes)
Linda Norrgrove Foundation is a trust that grants education, health, and childcare to women and children affected by war in Afghanistan.
The Linda Norgrove Foundation was established in October 2010 in memory of Linda Norgrove, who is devoted to ensuring that the people of Afghanistan would achieve prosperity and stability as their country was rebuilt.
University or Organization: The Linda Norgrove Foundation
Course Level: Graduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Female applicants of Afghanistan
The program can be taken in Afghanistan
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant should have their High school diploma in the time of applying for the grant.
- These are awarded in the field of medicine.
- Female applicants of Afghanistan are eligible for these grants.
- This is applicable only for those applicants who are applying to one of the following universities in Kabul:
- Zawul University
- Khatem-ul-Nabeen University
- Kateb University
- Note: Those students who are already enrolled in the program should explain in their essay about their source of funding up until now.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email. Applicants are required to submit the LNF Medical free study application, which includes all the details of the applicant and the essays mentioned above. Students who are already enrolled need to submit a copy of their recent exam score provide from the university. Applicants should merge all the required documents into one PDF file and send it to the below email address: lnfmedicalscholarship-at-gmail.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should download and submit the LNF Application form for the Medical education along with 2 essays, both having a length not exceeding 1 page, in either Dari or English:
- The first essay should detail their passion for medicine and reasons that have inspired them to choose this field.
- Second essay explaining their financial situation and demonstrate why they need the award to allow them to study medicine.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program all applicants are required to submit their High School Transcript and Diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Linda Norgrove Foundation’s award will cover an annual grant of $1,500 a year.