Are you interested in engaging yourself in social projects and teamwork? Then, you can check out the PhD opportunities established for the MEDIT / ACI PhD Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is offered primarily to international students for the Doctoral Program in Civilization Studies offered at the Ibn Haldun University. The students must apply by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship. The students will be awarded tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend for Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants.
Nice choice to study PhD degree in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Ibn Haldun University is a university in Istanbul with a motto of intellectual independence. The university emphasizes embracing both Eastern and Western learning and scholarship. Ibn Haldun University ranked 153rd in Turkey and 7852nd in the World 2021 overall rankings.
Why choose to study at Ibn Haldun University? Ibn Haldun University aims to be an international authority and pioneer in social sciences through the production of authentic knowledge and perspectives. The university is an international social science research university open to all sources of knowledge, prioritizing contribution to society.
Application Deadline: The deadline for international applicants for this scholarship is 22nd May 2022.
- University or Organization: Ibn Haldun University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Monthly Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Doctoral Program in Civilization Studies at the Ibn Haldun University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students that must have submitted their applications by the deadline, i.e., 22nd May 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal to apply. Students that meet the criteria for the award will be selected automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Credentials Page
- Residency Permit / ?kamet (if available)
- CV/ Resume
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate diplomas and transcripts
- Two academic letters of recommendation (the recommenders you add to the application system will receive requests to upload letters of recommendation on your behalf.)
- A Statement of Purpose(single-spaced, two pages max, English)
- A writing sample
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved a GPA of 2.00 and above and completed all the courses required at the department they are enrolled in ( PhD: 264 ECTS) successfully.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- an equivalent score in CAE, CPE, PTE Academic, or YDS
The PhD candidates selected by the Ibn Haldun University will be offered full or partial tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend between 3500-4200 TL as Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants.