Meiji University is offering an International Students Incentive program for 2019 intake. This program is for privately financed international students enrolled in a regular course to obtain a degree of Meiji University.
The University’s international student incentive program is a scholarship to provide an opportunity to study at Meiji University for young, competent students with financial difficulty from target countries/regions.
Worthy opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Meiji University is one of the leading universities in Japan that was founded in January 1881. Meiji is a popular university in Japan, was an era characterized by Japan’s urgent need to develop as a modern independent nation.
Why at Meiji University? It is one of the largest and most prestigious Japanese universities in Tokyo according to major college-preparatory schools in Japan. Graduates from Meiji enjoy good success in the Japanese industries.
University or Organization: Meiji University
Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Japan
Application Deadline: The same date as the application deadline of the admission exam you plan to apply.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for the Incentive program.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for the opportunity
, all applicants must:
- Obtains citizenship of the target country/region specified in the Appendix. The applicants who have dual nationality are eligible only if ALL nationalities are from the target country/region.
- Resides in the target countries/regions specified in Appendix at the time of the application (Except students who are enrolled in Meiji University as a MEXT scholar).
- Be admitted to Meiji University through admission exams designed for international students.
- Plan to have the resident status of “College Student”.
- Does not receive any other scholarship.
- Be motivated to join international networking activities for Meiji University students.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirments: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.