The University of Melbourne is delighted to announce the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is open to the applicants who have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
The scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. The university gave an opportunity to the applicants to win approximately 50 scholarships up to $56,000 in all subjects offered by the university.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Why you should apply at this University?
At the University of Melbourne, they believe that your success begins from the day you keep your feet on the premises. The university ranked number one in Australia for its study.
- Application Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships provide $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- Numbers of Award: There are 50 scholarships are available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship the applicants must be an international student who has received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
The applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
You might also like these Programs
- International Graduate Merit Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia, 2019
- The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2019
A bachelor’s degree will help you find a suitable job. You can also benefit from areas like wages and personal development. You can make a career in domestic or international countries.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must receive a course offered at the university
Supporting Documents: To participate in this scholarship the applicants need to do submit all required documents given on the application form
Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for this scholarship, you must hold an offer to study an Undergraduate degree programme at the university.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
Dates and Deadlines
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.