The University of Melbourne is delighted to announce the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship. This scholarship is open to the applicants who have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
The grant is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. The university gave an opportunity to the applicants to win approximately 50 scholarships up to $56,000 in all subjects offered by the university.
A worthy choice for International Students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Why you should apply at this University? At the University of Melbourne, they believe that your success begins from the day you keep your feet on the premises. The university ranked number one in Australia for its study.
University or Organization: University of Melbourne
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Award: $10,000 tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: No application is required.
- International applicants can apply
- The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To participate in this application the applicants must be an international student who has received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
- The applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must receive a course offered at the university. The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To participate in this application the applicants need to do submit all required documents given on the application form
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for this application , you must hold an offer to study an Undergraduate degree program at the university.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.