If you think that studying in Australia is like a hitting a mountain, then you need to look at the Melbourne School of Engineering Foundation International Scholarship opportunity which is presenting by the University of Melbourne.
A valuable opportunity for undertaking studies in Australia
User Review( vote)
The University of Melbourne main campus is located in Parkville. It is a public research university and also known as Australia’s second oldest university which was founded in 1853 and ranked 32nd in the world.
Why at the University of Melbourne? At this university, the candidates have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills such as workshops, cultural programs, and others. They will also have a variety of degree program.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: The Melbourne School of Engineering
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $5,000 – $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Twenty grants are available
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International candidates are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a master degree program in the field of Computing and Information, Engineering at the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Melbourne would like to advise participants that they need to take admission in a master degree program at the university. After that, aspirants will be automatically considered for the grant, no further application is required.
- Supporting Documents: As per the university requirement-the candidates will be asked to submit their copies or scan of university transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Interested candidates must successfully complete an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Since the recipients are going to study in Australia, they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide the grant of $5,000 – $20,000 which will be paid in half-yearly installments for the normal, full-time duration of the recipient’s course for a maximum of two years.
Application Deadline: Application Deadlines are as follows-
Semester 1: late December
Semester 2: 31 May