If you have a desire to study in Australia then take a step forward and apply for the Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship program at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This free education program is available for Australian and Overseas participants for undertaking the master’s degree program within the Melbourne School of Engineering.
Organized in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s second-oldest university. It is a public research university which ranked 32nd globally.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university has a vibrant international student culture. The participants can go for a swim or a walk along the pier at the beach. It also has award-winning faculty for students.
Application Deadline: 30 November
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: The School of Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $5,000 – $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in the master’s degree program within the School of Engineering in the field of Computing and Information, and Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You will be are assessed on academic merit, based on the results of their previous degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants who enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of the degree and academic transcripts and language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You must complete an undergraduate degree either at an Australian or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your national language is not English.
The Melbourne School of Engineering provides approximately 150 awards and each value $5,000 – $20,000 to all successful candidates.