If you think that studying in the UK is just next to impossible for you. Then you should apply for the Mena Scholarships opportunities which are offering by the University of Salford in the UK.
Great offer for students from Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey who want to get a degree with the education fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salford was opened in 1896 the Royal Technical Institute, Salford and gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which offers many degree level courses for applicants.
Why at the University of Salford? The courses of this university aim to provide the advanced level skills and knowledge for students. It has a safe and positive environment of study with a wide range of disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 intake.
- Eligible Countries: Jordan, Egypt, and Turkey.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be enrolled as a full-time aspirant on-campus at the university.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for the grant, then you have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically selected and informed by the university according to the requirements of the grant.
- Each course has different requirements according to the country.
- For Jordan: Tawjihi with an average score of 68% or higher, plus a recognised foundation programme and a diploma from a community college with a minimum score of 70% or a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 for an undergraduate program and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an overall mark of three or above for postgraduate level.
- For Egypt: a two-year diploma from a technical, commercial, industrial or health institutes, with an overall grade of 75% or better for bachelor and a four to six-year degree scoring 75% or very good for all subjects other than arts. If you have studied an arts subject, you must achieve 80% or higher for masters.
- For Turkey: An overall mark of 4.5/5 or 80% or higher on the Lise Diplomas for undergraduate and A bachelor’s degree four or more years in length scoring 3.0, or very good, or 80% or above for postgraduate course.
- You need to submit copies of your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- If your country language is not English, so taking the TOEFL test and showing the English language ability is a must for studying in the UK.
Benefits: The educational award will worth £3000.