Merck is delighted to offer International Research Grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. This funding opportunity is available for the academic year 2020/21.
The programme is open to scientists in all career stages who are affiliated with any research-based institution, university, or company.
Valuable opportunity for international aspirants to study in Germany. The winners will receive 100,000 EUR – 500,000 EUR per year for up to 3 years
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1668, Merck is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. It provides you with the flexibility to adapt to your priorities in life and support self-service for individual needs such as a child or elderly care, or exclusive retail discounts on travel, and more.
Why should apply for this program? Merck is a great place for students who want to start an ongoing journey of discovery. They want to make your life easier and your work even more rewarding.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Provider: Merck
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: 100,000 EUR – 500,000 EUR per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program is available in the areas of Drug discovery, Bioreactor design for cultured meat, Next-generation machine learning, and Pandemic preparedness / fighting new emerging viral infectious disease
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit an application, investigators must first register with our online portal. On your first visit, you will need to register (click “register” in the online form) with a valid email address. Your registration link will then be forwarded to this email address.
- Supporting Documents: If the application is successful, candidates will be invited to submit a full proposal and join a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists in 2020.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will receive an award amount of 100,000 EUR – 500,000 EUR per year for up to 3 years funded by the Merck Company.