Maple Leaf International School is delighted to announce several merit-based scholarships for brilliant students in Bangladesh. The study program is open for domestic students who are studying in the playgroup to class X.
Founded in 1972, Maple Leaf International School is one of the most prestigious English medium schools in Bangladesh. It provides many academic programs like- Accounting, Art and Design, Bengali, Biology, Biology (Human), Chemistry, Business Studies, Computing Studies, Economics.
An incredible offer for playgroup to class X students to get a 50% to 100% tuition fee award.
User Review( votes)
Why at Maple Leaf International School? MLIS highly collaborates with several academic and cultural organizations which help students to higher education, flexible methods- of knowledge and new ideas that will be beneficial for their life.
Application deadline: 01 April, 2020.
- University: Maple Leaf International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: playgroup to class X
- Award: 50%-100% tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable only domestic country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The school will award playgroup to class X study programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any student securing 1st, 2nd or 3rd positions in the merit list in the Final Exams for three consecutive years.
- Any MLIS student obtaining 7 A*’s in IGCSE is awarded 100% scholarship covering tuition fee and Lab charges for one year
- Any MLIS student earning 6 A*’s in IGCSE is awarded 50% scholarship covering tuition fee and Lab charges for one year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to take admission at the MILS. After getting admission, students will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a completed admission form, academic transcripts, previous school report cards, Birth Certificate, Student‡s passport size photograph, Parents‡ passport size photograph.
- Entry Requirements: At the time of admission, students will give a written admission test.
- Language Requirements: Students mandatory to provide evidence of language proficiency in English.
Benefits: The scholars will receive a 50%-100% award which is covering tuition fee and Lab charges for one year.