Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Merit-based Freshman international awards offered by Point Park University. The university will be accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award program is open to full-time freshmen international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Point Park University is a liberal arts university that was started as a small business training college in 1933. It has four schools, each of which offers over a hundred undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in a variety of subject areas.
Why would like to study at Point Park University? This university is excellent because it allows you to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities while you are still in school. The university provides excellent academic as well as professional opportunities for its students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Point Park University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $12,000-$22,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students with any citizenship are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application, all aspirants will have to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- Students based on high school GPA
- Must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep the award
- Merit aid is to be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees ONLY
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be awarded the opportunity, then first you will have to book your place in an eligible undergraduate degree programme at Point Park University. After that, you can send your application for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Please send the following documents as part of your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
- Language Requirement: All other international citizens must prove English proficiency within the past two calendar years with TOEFL, IELTS score, Level 112 ELS Completion, Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with TOEFL score or Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level B.
Point Park University will provide an award amount range from $12,000 to $22,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study. This scholarship can only be used to lessen the burden of the tuition fee.