Villanova University has a number of funding opportunities for all international students. Scholarships are available for undergraduate students applying for the academic year 2022-2023.
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States.
A fine educational program for candidates
User Review( vote)
Why study at Villanova University? While studying at this university, candidates can get opportunities to gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 21 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship, students must first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster), secondary school counsellor, or an official school designee. They can also be nominated by a representative from a homeschool entity or non-profit community-based organization dedicated to helping high school students with the college search process.
- How to apply: The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT?
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
- Early Decision I Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Early Action Deadline: December 1, 2021
- Early Decision II & Regular Decision Deadline: January 15, 2022
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.