Villanova University has a number of funding opportunities for all international students. The studentships are available for undergraduate students applying for the academic year 2019-2020
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States.
A fine educational program for candidates
User Review( vote)
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: The Presidential award is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 21 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship, students must first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster), secondary school counselor, or an official school designee. They can also be nominated by a representative from a homeschool entity or non-profit community-based organization dedicated to helping high school students with the college search process.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
In order to be considered for a Presidential Scholarship, students must submit the Villanova Supplement to the Common Application and must be nominated by one of the following by December 1:
How to apply:
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT?
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
- Application deadline:
Nomination Deadline: December 1, 2019
Villanova Admission Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Presidential application Deadline is January 2, 2020