If you wish to achieve a higher degree in Ireland, then the Limerick Institute of Technology’s Merit-Based President’s Scholarship is a wheel of fortune for you. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available for new international students applying for the first year of undergraduate study at LIT.
Amazing chance to get benefited in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1852, the Limerick Institute of Technology is an institution of higher education located in Limerick, Ireland. It is one of 14 member institutions of the Technological Higher Education Association.
Why study at Limerick Institute of Technology? LIT is one of the fastest-growing colleges in Ireland, offering a lively and enjoyable student experience. With over 6,500 students over five state-of-the-art campuses in Limerick, Clare, and Tipperary.
Application Deadline: July 2021
- University or Organization: Limerick Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €1,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarships are offered to prospective students upon the assessment of their application by the Office of International Services and the relevant academic faculty
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, academic references, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, and passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have 5 O6/H7 grades or higher at Ordinary Level in five Leaving Certificate subjects.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent to all applicants
- Country-specific grade requirements in previous studies (e.g., B Credit grade average)
Limerick Institute of Technology will provide the award amount of €1,000 for students. There are limited awards available.