A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Vin University is offering VinUni Merit-Based Scholarships.
The program is open for students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment and want to complete an undergraduate degree program at Vin University.
Amazing offer to get up to 100% tuition fee in Vietnam.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, Vin University is a comprehensive university for the North Central region of Vietnam. It is one of the first universities in the country to use the course credit system.
Why study at Vin University? The university aspires to be a world-class university based on the highest international standards in research and teaching, with an intimate and intensive learning environment for students, highly accomplished faculty, and a commitment to global citizenship.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Vin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 90% – 100% of educational costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in business and management, nursing, engineering and computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment, will be granted scholarships that cover 90% – 100% of educational costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants are needed to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit short answers, questions and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have standardized test scores of high school, grade, 12.
- Language Requirement: To go directly into VinUniversity’s undergraduate programs without any additional English language training, you will need to submit a recognized international English proficiency test results:
- IELTS (Academic) – minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum 79 with at least 20 for writing, 18 for speaking, 15 for reading, and 15 for listening.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – Minimum overall score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50.
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum 176 with no skill below 169 in any component.
The sponsorship will cover 90% – 100% of educational costs. Students with exceptional talent will be granted fully-funded positions covering 100% of all educational costs plus living expenses.