Admirable opportunity for aspirants from Austria and EU / EEA country to study in Austria
User Review( vote)
The Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna is a city-based art university which creates cultural values for the future through its tireless research in the fields of music, dance, and drama. It was known as the Konservatorium Wien Privatuniversität.
Why study at the Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna? The university provides administrative support incorporating the latest technological developments and is also actively involved in the development of educational formats.
- University or Organization: Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: 750.00 EUR-1,500 EUR
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Austrian and international students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Austria and EU / EEA country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant Austrian nationality or citizenship of an EU / EEA member state or foreigners and stateless persons of equivalent status. Study success for Bachelor’s degrees, at least 50 ECTS points (exception: BA Composition: min. 47 ECTS points) must have been produced and for a Master’s degree at least 40 ECTS points in the relevant time frame OR graduation with honors.
- For Bachelor’s degrees, it is necessary to complete at least four semesters of the degree for which the merit-based scholarship is being applied, while this is at least two semesters of the degree for a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna. After being enrolled, aspirants can download and submit the award application form to the Student Affairs Office of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the confirmation of the completed academic achievements transcript of records. For honor graduates: Copy of the Bachelor’s or Master’s certificate, copy of valid passport / ID card, for third-country nationals: Copy of the permanent EU residence card or a copy of the official notification in Austria (proof of legal residence).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants are needed to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Language Requirements: For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
Benefits: A merit-based support will not be less than 750.00 EUR or more than 1,500 EUR.
Application Deadline: Applications should be made between 5 October 2019 and 16 October 2020