In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Bedfordshire is offering the merit awards in the UK.
To be chosen for this opportunity, all applicants need to be prospective full-time students of an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Bedfordshire.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bedfordshire University was established in 1882 and it is a public research university. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels in a variety of fields for student’s further education.
Why study at the University of Bedfordshire? The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and the intellectual growth of aspirants. Here, candidates have the highest opportunities to get additional funding sources. It provides top-class teaching, student services, and internationally recognized courses.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The prize can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- UK and EU students can apply for the award
- Applicants must have an entry qualification score of 112 UCAS tariff points or more, or equivalent.
- Seekers must be intended in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, applicants must have to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are advised to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to check out the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency.
Each successful student will receive worth up to £2,400 over 3 academic years to cover the educational expenses in the UK.