Young foreign nationals of developing countries (OECD/DAC-listed countries) are eligible to apply for these internships. This is a paid internship programme.
Amazing internship for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The Government of Japan consists of legislative, executive, and judiciary branches and is based on popular sovereignty. The Government runs under the framework established by the Constitution of Japan, adopted in 1947. It is a unitary state containing forty-seven administrative divisions, with the Emperor as its Head of State.
- Course Level: Internship
- Number of Awards: 200
- Internship Provider: METI Government of Japan
- People who have full of skills and knowledge and are currently living in either country on the OECD/DAC List except the People’s Republic of China and have the nationality of either country on the OECD/DAC list except the People’s Republic of China.
- Understanding the purpose of this program and having the will to contribute to the host company’s activities with his/her skill and knowledge.
- Living in either country on the OECD/DAC list except for the People’s Republic of China.
- Being able to work as an intern for 4 hours per day, five days per week, Monday through Friday in the place agreed, in the case of the Course-A, a designated workspace.
How to Apply:
- For those who want to apply for this project, we would like everyone to register a new account from the website.
- Click the link and create your account from the [SIGN UP(Free)] button.
- Submitting the following document(s):
- For Students of University or Graduate School: a letter of recommendation by his/her academic advisor
- For Graduates: a graduation certificate of university or graduate school
- Submitting a certificate of useful qualifications for the internship
For all courses:
- Insurance coverage during the activity period
- Interns can borrow communication devices such as laptops, LANs, mobile phones, etc.
- If you are the type of visiting Japan, they cover your expense for visiting Japan.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by June 30, 2022.