Mexican Government is inviting various scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available to study for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program.
The scholarships are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs, and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs.
This is the best offer for international students to study in Mexico with an educational fund.
User Review( votes)
By offering Mexican government scholarships for international students, Mexico strengthens its role as an actor with global responsibility and renews its commitment to cooperation programs that help create highly-skilled human capital.
The presence in Mexico of international students, academics and scientists help build permanent bridges of dialogue that enrich the long-term foreign policy agenda through contributions of exceptional value for the country and its partners abroad. In addition, the Mexican institutions and academic community benefit from the increased internationalization.
- University or Organization: Mexican Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several scholarships are available
- Nationality: Applicants from the following countries can apply: Africa, North America, Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Non-Autonomous Territories.
- The program can be taken in Mexico
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the following countries can apply:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nambia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Saharawi, Arab Rep., Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- North America: United States, Canada and Canada / Province of Quebec
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela)
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico (Commonwealth), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine)
- Asia: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Kingdom of China, People’s Rep., India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Democratic Rep., Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Islamic Rep. of Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Kingdom of Timor – Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Socialist Rep. of
- Pacific: Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Independent State, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu
- Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian National Authority, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, and
- Non-Autonomous Territories: Anguilla, Bermuda, Gibraltar, Cayman Island, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin and United States Virgin Islands, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Pitcairn Island, Western Sahara, American Samoa, Santa Elena, and Tokelau
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master’s or PhD. Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches. Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree. On the other hand, the scholarships for special programs are offered Preferred to take short-term fellowships addressed to Visiting Professors, Researchers in Mexico’s issues, Media Contributors, Art Production Fellowships, etc.
- Scholarships are available to study for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program.
- Scholarships are provided to study any one of the courses available at participating Mexican institutions except Business administration, Plastic surgery, accounting, marketing, dentistry, Odontology, and advertising.
- Except in special cases, scholarships cannot begin in November or December.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Candidates will be informed of the results by the corresponding Mexican embassy or designated Mexican institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online or post.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Enrollment fees and tuition, Health Insurance, Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution, a Monthly Stipend.