The Amsterdam Business School is inviting students from all over the world to apply for MIF GMAT-based Waiver. These are based on high GMAT scores and can range between €1,000 and €11,000 for scores starting at 640.
The mission of ABS is to offer an inspiring international learning community to study business and management, where both staff and students can develop their capacities to optimum effect.
An excellent opportunity for students interesting in the Master in International Finance (MIF) program.
User Review( votes)
The Amsterdam Business School (ABS) is part of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) established in 1632 and currently one of the largest comprehensive universities in Europe. The ABS is one of two Schools within the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB). Initiatives by the FEB to establish a separate business school were started in 2001, and the formal launch of the ABS took place in 2003.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: full-time Master in International Finance (MIF) program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Finance.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships can range between €1,000 and €11,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from all over the world
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: These are based on high GMAT scores and can range between €1,000 and €11,000 for scores starting at 640. In case you have a GRE score, this will be converted into a GMAT score. This waiver cannot be combined with other discounts like the Early-Bird discount. You have to indicate on your application form that you wish to apply for it.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: For the complete MIF online application, you’ll need to prepare the following documents:
- A one-page CV (resume)
- One-page motivational letter (max. 500 words)
- Degree(s) diploma
- University transcript(s)
- GMAT or GRE (if applicable)
- English proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS (if applicable)
- Language Requirements: A minimum TOEFL of 100 or IELTS of 7.0 is required. You may be exempt from this requirement (1) if you are a native speaker of English; (2) if you have two years of international (and English-spoken) professional work experience; (3) if you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree taught in English.