For the next generation of aspiring smart and hard workers, Mike Rowe Scholarship management service which is a division of Scholarship America is offering the Mike Row program.
The pile of free money is available for the citizens of the United States and aims to educate them in learning a skilled trade.
Excellent opportunity to get free money for education at Mike Rowe Foundation.
User Review( votes)
The Mike Rowe Foundation works to fundamentally the elements of civilization, food, energy, education, and the very nature of work itself in the US.
Why should apply to this program? Through applying to this program, you will work ethic with the other workers of America and make civilized life possible. Also, will share the work values and understand the importance of work ethic, personal responsibility, delayed satisfaction, and a positive attitude.
Application Deadline: Be ready to apply in early 2020.
- Eligible Countries: High school seniors, graduated or GED equivalent are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can enrol in one of the trade programs at an accredited two-year college, Vocational, technical school or other approved technical institute in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have a passion to get trained for a skill that is in demand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are suggested to be re-enrolled or prepared to be enrolled at a college, vocational, technical school or other approved technical institute in the United States. And then apply for the grant through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the transcript of grades, high school, vo-tech or college transcript, a copy of page one from most recently filed IRS Form 1040, two completed reference questionnaires, signed S.W.E.A.T. pledge and complete S.E.A.T. pledge short answer and school cost form.
- Admission Requirements: It is dependent upon the college or institutions requirements and also on the course level of the candidate.
- Language Requirement: Excellent English language ability is necessary for this work.
The program will have scrounge up more than $400,000 for this latest work and are only for the school tuition cost at a similar trade-related program or an approved vocational.