Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International PhD Position in HPC and Digital Twins in Metallurgy. This funding opportunity is funded by the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF.
The funding program assists deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree at the University for the academic year 2021/2022.
CEMEF is a well-known MINES ParisTech research laboratory in Sophia-Antipolis. It is a European leader in the field of material processing research (metals and polymers).
Why would you like to join this program? CEMEF provides a vibrant research environment, extensive training possibilities, and a strong industry connection. Its study focuses on materials, industrial transformation processes, and their practical qualities.
Application Deadline: August 30th, 2021
- University or Organization: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 26k€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral programme to research the topic HPC and digital twins in metallurgy – 3D front-tracking modeling of evolving interface networks.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have MSc or MTech in Applied Mathematics, with an excellent academic record.
- They must have Numerical Modeling, programming, proficiency in English, ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit your most recent CV, detailed, official proof of your grades during your most recent studies(maximum 3), and one or more references from professors or heads of training programs
- Admission Requirements: The position is open to doctors.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF will offer a good salary of 26k€ to the excellent candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.