The Ministry of Education Singapore is now accepting applications for its ASEAN Scholarship from Vietnam students. The purpose of this program is to provide monetary assistance to the applicants to work on their dissertation in their career.
For being applied for this grant, candidates must pursue the secondary three-level programs in the Vietnam region an wish to study in Singapore.
Grand opportunity to study in Singapour with the fully-funded program.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education is a service of the Government of Singapore that coordinates the detailing and usage of strategies identified with instruction in Singapore. It is presently headed by Minister Ong Ye Kung who manages training from Primary 1 to tertiary foundations.
Why at Ministry of Education program? Ministry is designed this award program with the aim of providing better knowledge, improve their skills and to support in the financial area.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2020
- Candidates who have Vietnam citizenship are eligible to apply for this grant.
- For being applied for this grant, candidates from any subject area.
- for being applied for this program, pupils must be born between 2001 to 2003, have completed certificate of Lower Secondary Education as well as proficiency in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are a student of Secondary three-level courses, you can apply for this award via the online application system. If you encounter difficulties using the online application system, you may refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or contact their customer service center at +65 6872 2220.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit their Identity Card / Passport and school examination result slips for the last two years.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this program, the admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
The program will cover annual allowance with hostel accommodation, settling-in allowance, return economy class air passage, coverage of school fees, coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees, subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover.