The new MoE Postgraduate Scholarship / Prize is available for Singaporean students to study in local and foreign universities.
These endowment and awards are tenable for postgraduate studies overseas or locally by coursework or research in education-related areas, commencing in the Year 2019.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the MOE PGS/PGA is to provide sponsorship for professional development in postgraduate studies to outstanding EOs in the three career tracks – Leadership, Senior Specialist and Teaching, and to build professional expertise in areas of need.
Application Deadline: Closed
Singaporean citizens are eligible to apply for this application programme.
To apply for the PGS/PGA, the applicant must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or a Permanent Resident with an intention to take up a Singapore Citizenship1
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Have demonstrated good conduct
- Have at least one ‘B’ endorsed performance grade within the last 3 years, and demonstrated potential to take on higher responsibilities and/or leadership positions
- Have fulfilled the minimum service requirement for in-service milestone programmes or other professional development activities attended2, if any, before the commencement of their studies.
How to Apply
You will need the following information to fill in the form
- Education transcripts and certificates
- Certificates of employment
- Prospectus of proposed course(s) of study
The program covers full salary, full tuition and other approved fees, book allowance, maintenance allowance (for overseas studies only), Return economy air passage for the scholar and his/her spouse, where applicable (for overseas studies only).