Zaragoza Logistics Center has an exciting opening for the European Supply Chain Professional International Scholarship program for the academic year 2021-22.
The scholarship is provided to brilliant European students to study in MIT-Zaragoza master of engineering in logistics and supply chain management program.
Wonderful offer for European country nationals in Spain.
User Review( votes)
Zaragoza Logistics Center is a leading institute of research and education located in Zaragoza, Spain. It is affiliated to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Zaragoza (UZ). The institute specializes in logistics and supply chain management. It comprises six leading research centres.
Why study at the Zaragoza Logistics Center? The institute is named the world’s best supply chain university by SCM World. It is known worldwide for its well-structured master programs. It offers a unique combination of research and education that prepare you to make an impact on the world.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Zaragoza Logistics Center
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €19,440
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: European
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: National from European countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Nationals from European countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all candidates are suggested to enrol in an appropriate program to be eligible to get this scholarship. Each applicant must fill out an application form that must include a statement describing their economic situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
- Supporting Documents: Income statement, copy of passport, resume, acceptance Letter
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must hold a bachelor degree in a required field and must have a Competitive GRE or GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be sufficiently fluent in English to be accepted on to your course. They can provide IELTS or TOEFL to prove their proficiency.
Benefits: This scholarship is up to €19,440. It will be provided in the form of tuition fee reduction for an applicable program.