To assure financial aid for outstanding students and ensure them that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates, the Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) has introduced the MIT- Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Spain.
ZLC is offering this scholarship to students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. The applicants must be granted admission in the same to be eligible to take this scholarship award. The scholarship award is meant to cover 25%-50% of the tuition fee.
Amazing chance for applicants in Spain.
User Review( votes)
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research and educational institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. The institute was founded in 2003.
Why choose to study at the Zaragoza Logistics Center? Zaragoza Logistics Center’s mission is to create an international center of excellence for research and education in Logistics and Supply Chain Management that actively engages with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge.
Application Deadline: The second round of applications will close on 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries and their home countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program offered at the Zaragoza Logistics Center can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the ZLCs online application portal. Students must also fill out a Scholarship Application form available under the ‘Application Process and Documents’ section.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Copy of passport
- Acceptance letter
- Income statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Video statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to demonstrate fluency in English and provide a competitive IELTS or TOEFL score.
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) will offer the selected student’s tuition fee reduction up to 25% to 50% of the tuition fee of the Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program undertaken.