Japan Educational Exchange and Services (JEES), with the support of Mitsubishi Corporation (Takehiko Kakiuchi, President, and CEO), is delighted to announce Mitsubishi Corporation International funding for the year 2018.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial aid to international students to study in Japan.
Perfect Choice for Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
The grant is intended to provide support to outstanding foreign students who are studying at Japanese universities and graduate schools at their own expense. It is hoped that this will both help alleviate the financial concerns and enhance the learning effectiveness of the recipients.
University or Organization: Japan Educational Exchange and Services
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral program
Award: Undergraduate: ¥100,000/Month, Graduate / Doctorate: ¥150,000/Month.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of any nationality other than Japan
The program can be taken in Japan
Application Deadline: Closed
Only applicants who meet all of the following criteria will be considered:
- A student with citizenship of a country other than Japan and who are paying their own expenses
- Someone who intends to study in Japan as an official undergraduate student, graduate student or doctoral student as of April 2018
- Someone in need of financial assistance (someone who pays for a large portion of their own expenses through part-time work, etc.)
- Someone who is eligible to receive the Scholarship at least for one year.
A talented, well-behaved individual who is in good health, both mentally and physically
- Someone who has a keen interest in societal contribution geared towards international exchange, and who has a strong desire to contribute to the development of the global society both now and in the future
- Someone who comes highly recommended by their university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Recommendation Materials, Applicant Photo, Letter of Recommendation, a copy of the Applicant’s official academic transcript for 2016 1 form. If transcripts are unavailable, the Applicant must attach a written explanation (format not fixed).
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.