The University of Melbourne offers MMI-CSIRO Materials Science PhD Scholarship at Melbourne Materials Institute, Australia.
The MMI-CSIRO Materials Science PhD program has been established to support outstanding prospective PhD candidates in materials science. The scholarship provides fee remission and generous living expenses. This program is open to both domestic and international students.
A wonderful chance for international applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Materials Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Melbourne Materials Institute
- The award can be taken at Australia
Applicants must meet the following academic requirements: Completion of tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a four-year honours degree at an Australian university A First-class honours or GPA above 3.6 or equivalent Completion of a research project/component as part of their tertiary studies that accounts for at least 25% of their year’s work at 4th year or Masters level.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this educational bursary, applicants are needed to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Students must hold a masters degree
Application Deadline: Closed