Start your academic journey in Malaysia. Multimedia University is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Student Entrance Scholarship. The funding program is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The award is accessible for international for self-funded international students commencing in the foundation program at the Multimedia University.
Established in 1996, Multimedia University is Malaysia’s first full-fledged private university. Pre-and bachelor’s master’s degrees, as well as all levels of study in numerous fields, are available at the institution.
Why would like to study at Multimedia University? The university provides you with the fundamentals of your topic of study, as well as entrepreneurial skills and expertise that are relevant to your industry and job market.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Eligible to all international students who have enrolled into
- MMU Foundation programs.
- Eligible to all International Students who obtained minimum 4As and above for O-level or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
Multimedia University will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.