Mobility Seeker is currently launching a call for the funding of the Outdoor Sports Scholarship. This opportunity is available to all students enrolled in an accredited high school, college and university.
This program carries a mission to encourage students who want to showcase their abilities in this Mobility area. The award amount will be $2,000 that can be used to pay associated with tuition fees and supplies.
Nice offer for students to win $2000 award for study.
User Review( votes)
Mobility Seeker is a great site providing tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of scooters, bikes, and many other outdoor sports gear. It is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
Why would I like to apply for this application ? Whether you are good in any sports or have a dream to become a sports person, this application is the right opportunity that will help you realize your sporting potential. It can provide good financial support so that you can continue your studies while following your dream.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Mobility Seeker
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken Anywhere
- Eligible Countries: Students with any nationality can take advantage of this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be provided to all candidates studying at any course level in any subject field.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria in order to consider your candidacy:
- All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university or vocational/trade school
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
- Carry a status of good standing
- Participants of any nationality or race are eligible
- All majors are welcomed to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants must complete the following steps:
- You are asked to write an essay of 3000 words or more. The essay should cover one or more of the following topics:
- The application and influence of sports in human life
- The effects of scooters, bikes and/or other sports equipment on human bodies, the human society, and such
- With an essay, you have to write a poem of between 800 and 1,000 words, in a style of your liking. That poem must be based on the theme of ‘a personal challenge you have overcome’.
- All the required material must be sent in PDF form to scholarship-at-mobilityseeker.com.
- Supporting Documents: With your essay and a poem, you must send the following material as accompanying documents:
- Your full name, contact and mailing address
- Your statement or transcript of Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified (scan of student ID)
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirement varies from one university to another.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-English speaker, then you will have to provide certain certificates to prove your English proficiency. The requirements in this regard may vary from university to university. However, you must have at least TOEFL and IELTS certificates which are accepted by most of the universities around the world.
The ideal candidates will win an award of $2,000. This amount will be a contribution toward covering tuition fees and supplies.