Grab the fantastic opportunity by applying for the Fully-funded International PhD Scholarships at the Modul University in Austria for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are four studentships available for international students and aims to provide full funding to their PhD degree program in Business and Socioeconomic Sciences.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Modul Institution Vienna was founded in 2007 and is a private university in Vienna, Austria. It focuses on social and economic growth, notably in tourism, new media information technology, sustainability, company management, and government governance.
Why would like to study at Modul University? The university is dedicated to passing on information and exposing new colleagues to academic science. Through inventive research, they hope to expand the options available to future generations.
Application Deadline: July 30th, 2021
- University or Organization: Modul University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Business and Socioeconomic Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A completed Master or Diploma Degree (by September 2021) in a field of the social sciences, business, tourism and/or hospitality management, statistics, information systems, or a related discipline.
- Excellent analytical skills and evidence of the potential to undertake cutting-edge research and scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application process for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Statement
- Statement of Research and Career Interest
- Bachelor (3-year) and Master (2-year) diploma
- Bachelor and Master Transcripts including supplements
- One example of a research publication or report (optional)
- Copy of passport
- Two letters of recommendation from academic sources
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at Modul, students have to check the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Excellent written and spoken English (German is not a requirement as English is the working language). The minimum scores are: TOEFL: 100 Internet-based test (IBT) with no individual section score less than 20; or IELTS: overall band score between 7 and 7.5 with no sub-score below 6.0.
Candidates have the option to either receive a full or a partial tuition waiver. This year the following PhD scholarships are available:
- 1x full tuition waiver – 100% of tuition fees will be remitted
- 1x partial tuition waiver – 75% of tuition fees will be remitted
- 2x partial tuition waiver – 50% of tuition fees will be remitted