The Monash Business School offers an International China Scholarship to reward outstanding academic achievement. These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree in Business at a Monash campus in Australia.
The aim of The grants is to strengthen the bond between Australia and China.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
- Application Deadline: No application is required (Admission Deadline: 6 November 2019)
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of business.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Chinese applicants
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Chinese applicants are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification)
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least two units (to a minimum 12 points) of higher education study as part of an award or non-award course, of which at least one unit is an English rich unit.
How to Apply:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred.