Monash University is currently accepting applications for the Information Technology Industry-Based Learning Placement Scholarships in Australia. The grant is awarded to domestic and international students from the academic year 2021-2022.
The program assists high achieving students in the Faculty of Information Technology who will undertake a 22-weeks placement with an industry partner.
Nice offer for domestic and international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in Australia, Monash University has ranked in the top ten in the QS World University. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university prepares students for work and also for success in the future. It provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020 and July 10, 2020.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Business Information System, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Science Advanced (Honours), Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems, Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours), and or any double degree with one of the above.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must maintain full-time enrolment and a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65, with no failed units.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the Bachelor’s degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a transcript, a statement, a copy of educational certificates, and other required at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants have to accomplish the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Monash University will provide $18,000 to domestic and international students and 22 weeks placement with one of the industry partners of the Faculty of Information Technology.