Applications are invited for Monash International leadership scholarships to commence a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia. The financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement and include 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for the degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses (except Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Master of Business Administration) offered by the Monash University.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Scholarship Provider: Monash University, Australia
The award can be taken at Australia
Amazing opportunity for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other programmes, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
What does it cover? The financial aid positions will include
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
How to Apply
How to Apply: You must submit a separate application form for this application
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
- Round one: October 15 Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: November 15 Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: January 15 Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: March 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round five: April 15 Semester two of the current year
- Round six: June 12 Semester two of the current year