For recognizing outstanding students from around the world, Monash University is awarding the Museums Victoria Honours Research International Scholarship in Australia. The educational program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award encourages and facilitates new research project ideas and initiatives that lead to high impact collaborations and significant external funding.
Amazing opportunity to get study fund in Australia for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, the Monash University is a public research university ranked among Australia’s leading universities in Engineering and Technology. It offers one of the largest ranges of degree and double degree courses in Australia so you can match your studies to your interests.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. At this university, candidates can earn benefits from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: Between $500 to $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours Research program in Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a commencing or continuing full-time Honours students (enrolled or commencing in the year of application) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Will work on a project which is either co-supervised by Monash and Museums Victoria or is substantially focused on some aspects of Museums Victoria’s collection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Honours degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates must have to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be required to provide a letter of support from Museums Victoria as well as a written recommendation (maximum 1 A4 page) from your proposed/current supervisors regarding the relevance and quality of the project as part of your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, candidates must have to meet the normal minimum requirement for the honours degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Monash University will provide two scholarships between $500 and $1,500 to domestic and international students for a full-time Honours degree program.