Are you looking for financial assistance to pursue the career of your dreams? Good News! Monash University is offering the Yoshida Grant for deserving candidates.
The fund is established to support a research trip to Japan for students, who are undertaking honors in Japanese or Asian Studies at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, Monash University has a research and teaching center in Prato. It is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight and a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities
Why at Monash University? While studying at this university, candidates can get involved in activities and develop their talents. The university empowers its students to make a positive impact on the world. Candidates can get an opportunity to involve their research in one or more countries.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honors degree in Japanese studies or Asian studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, applicants must be a current undergraduate student enrolled in an honours degree in Japanese studies or Asian studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia and interested in conducting research in Japan as part of the honours degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for the fund after taking full-time enrollment in honors degree coursework at the university. When you will be registered, you can submit your award application form directly to Monash.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked to provide a written statement with their application outlining the necessity of conducting research in Japan, a coherent research plan approved by their supervisor and a detailed program for their research trip.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a honors course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for aspirants who do not speak English as their first language.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5000 for the course.