Monash University is offering the Monash Vice-Chancellor’s Honours-PhD Positionsfor the talented candidates in Australia. The financial aid positions will be based on academic achievement and offered to students with the most outstanding results in relevant studies.
The Monash Vice-Chancellor’s Honours-PhD award is offered to acknowledge high achieving undergraduate students and to encourage them to continue their undergraduate honours and Higher Degree by Research programs. The total value of up to $78,000: Honours component: $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid for a maximum of one year and PhD component: Monash Graduate funding for a maximum of three years full-time study ($24,653 per year, 2014 stipend rate).
Fab choice for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Monash University.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing honours-PhD degree level at Monash University.
- Scholarship Provider: Monash University
- The award can be taken at Australia
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an International student.
- Continuing full-time undergraduate student and commencing your final year of study in semester one 2014, at a Monash campus in Australia.
Open for International Students: Australian, New Zealand and international students can apply for these scholarships.
The number of awards (s): Ten financial aid positions will be offered in 2014, distributed to one student from each faculty.
Duration of award(s): The studentships are offered for a maximum of one year for honours and three years full-time study for a PhD.
How to Apply
- International honours applicants: To be considered for an honours scholarship you must apply directly to Monash once you have received a course offer and a valid authcate username and password.
- The honours component of the program cannot be deferred.
- You will be permitted to defer the commencement of the PhD component of the program for a maximum of one year.
- Faculties will invite students to apply.
- Applicants may be asked to demonstrate an interest in research by submitting a written statement and/or attending an interview.
The total value of up to $78,000.
Honours component: $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid for a maximum of one year.
PhD component: Monash Graduate funding for a maximum of three years full-time study ($24,653 per year, 2014 stipend rate).
Application Deadline: Closed