The University of Aizu is very cheerful to announce that it has a fantastic funding opportunity named as Monbukagakusho Honours funding for aspiring and highly motivated candidates.
This scheme of ¥48,000 is available for both full-time undergraduate and graduate program in Japan. It aims to make top-notch education accessible for students who are intellectually capable but financially handicapped.
Nice offer for international students to get educational support in Japan.
User Review( vote)
With a reputation of being the first university of Japan, University of Aizu is a highly reputable higher education institution that specializes in computer science and engineering. It was opened in 1993 since then it has become the primary centre for tech education in Japan.
Why at the University of Aizu? Each year, the university welcomes students who have the potential to take challenges of computer science and engineering. Some of the best aspects of the university are top-level faculty from around the world, a multicultural environment, well-developed programs and student’s services like workshops, contest training, and career design etc.
Application Deadline: Late July 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aizu
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: ¥48,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate computer science, computer system, computer network systems and applied information technologies and software engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, tests scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
Benefits: The grant is worth of ¥48,000. This amount will assist students with education expenses.