The American Turkish Society would like to offer Moon and Stars Project Grants for artists on the basis of competition. These grants are awarded in the field of Turkey’s arts and culture scene.
These grants are available for artists. The American Turkish Society awards competitive grants to support emerging and established artists in the effort to promote this cross-cultural dialogue.
Valuable Grants for Artists.
User Review( votes)
The Moon and Stars Project (MASP) was founded in 2002 in New York as a not-for-profit, all-volunteer organization, dedicated to promoting greater cultural interaction between the United States and Turkey.
Application Deadline: January 31 annually
- Once your grant proposal is selected through a competitive process, you will be asked to sign a grant agreement. After the receipt of that document, applicants will receive 80% of the grant amount in an initial check. You will receive the final 20% of the grant amount after completing the final report.
- These grants are awarded in the field of Turkey’s arts and culture scene.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Basic Information, Program Summary (statement, description, calendar, and budget), Supplementary Information (relationship to Turkey and/or Turkish arts, target population, desired outcomes, list of sponsors, donors, contributors, and other supporting organizations), a Cover letter detailing funding requestMusic: relevant audio files, CDs and/or videos, Literature/Reading Events: manuscripts or published works, Performing Arts: script and performance or rehearsal DVDs, Artist’s CV (if applicable), Visuals of past projects (if applicable)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
Benefit: The program provides competitively awarded Project and Residency grants for burgeoning and established artists.