A PhD opens the door for a range of research-related careers in both academic and industry settings. Therefore, to make it affordable for all students, the University of Leicester has announced the MRC AIM DTP Studentships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is offered to not just UK national students but also all interested international students as well. The award will provide the selected students stipend and tuition fee for up to four years of study.
Worthy offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a public research university ranked 212th in Best Global Universities with a mission of generating excellence through solid foundations and creating a new campus and strategy with our Citizens at its heart.
Why choose to study at the University of Leicester? The university is always found at the forefront of research in the field they serve and are actively influencing change and shaping debate globally. It gives its students opportunities to provide new ways to understand the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 9th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up PhD studies in Cardiovascular Sciences Cancer Research Centre School of Chemistry Genetics Molecular and Cell Biology Neuroscience Psychology and Behaviour at the University of Leicester.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should possess the relevant qualifications and/or experience to demonstrate a capability to undertake a doctorate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission application. Students must fill and submit the following documents to [email protected] to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- AIM Application Form One
- AIM Application Form Two
- AIM Equal Opportunities Form
- Aim Referee Form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have minimum qualifications and experience to undertake a research degree detailed in the QAA UK Quality for Higher Education.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests referring to the university’s requirements.
The selected candidates will be provided a stipend at UKRI rates, tuition fees at UK fee rates, RTGS for four year, and the budget to help with the cost of purchasing a laptop.