If you want to pursue a PhD course, after completing the Masters. Then you must join the MRes Economics PhD Positionsprograms and complete your dream at a reputable university in the UK.
A better place to do a PhD with educational funding in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter was in 1838 as the St Luke’s College and gained its royal charter in 1955. It is a public research university which ranked between 10th and 12th in the UK.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university will provide a very single facility which will be needed in reaching your future goals and gives you a peaceful environment for focusing your studies.
- University or Organization: The University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, Foreign applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a PhD degree program in the field of Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants with a strong background in mathematics and quantitative disciplines are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The university would like to inform you that, you need to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. Only then you can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement which details about why you are applying to this program, your suitability for the program, your expectation from the program, your research interest, two academic references, an example piece of written work must be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a first-Class honours degree, or international equivalent, in Economics or a closely related subject, or a Merit, or international equivalent, in an MA/MSc in Economics or a closely related subject, with evidence of excellent mathematical ability.
- Language Requirement: Along with all the requirements, if your country language is not English, so you have to show the ability of the English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award is for a maximum of 5 years and includes MRes (Years 1/2), Full tuition fees at UK/EU/INT fee rate, an annual bursary equivalent to the UKRI stipend of £15,009. PhD (Years 3-5) Full tuition fees at UK/EU/INT fee rate.