The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary in the UK. This bursary is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in history, politics, social work and social policy, journalism.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is offering a £700 deduction for applicants for the Applied Gender Studies degree program, which is working on one of their community partner organizations.
User Review( votes)
- Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- Award: £700 fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International applicants are eligible to apply
- Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
- Eligible countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of History, Politics, Social work and social policy, Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this award applicants must:
- Be working in a paid or voluntary role at one of our community partner organizations at the time of their application
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in Applied Gender Studies or MSc Applied Gender Studies (Research Methods)
- Applicants to the part-time MSc will receive a £350 fee discount in each year of study (maximum 2 years)
How to Apply:
To apply for this award, contact [email protected]
- Not required
- Not given
The university will provide a £700 fee reduction for applicants to the MSc Applied Gender Studies degree programme.