The Marketing Institute of Ireland is inviting applications for MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics Scholarships in Ireland. The scholarship awards the successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.
The programme is designed to deliver a rigorous business curriculum, and is an excellent learning experience for like-minded professionals who are all seeking to develop their business credentials.”
Best opportunity for candidates.
User Review( vote)
The Marketing Institute of Ireland (MII) is the professional body for Ireland’s marketing people, in operation since 1962. The Marketing Institute provides training courses and organises the All Ireland Marketing Awards (AIM Awards) and digital marketing event, DMX Dublin.
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship awards successful candidates with 50% of the course fees.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for this rigorous MSc programme should hold
- 1 honours degree in a business discipline AND minimum 2 years professional experience in a marketing-related role OR
- 1 honours degree in a non-business discipline AND minimum 4 years of professional experience in a marketing-related role.
- Other applicants may be considered based on exceptional background and aptitude.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Candidates must apply for the programme and submit the following with their application:
- A detailed up-to-date CV.
- 400-word motivational letter, stating why you should be awarded the scholarship