The scholarship for MSc in Management and Information Systems is now available for candidates from Developing Countries at the University of Manchester in the UK.
The MSc in M&IS develops the “hybrid” mix of management and information systems skills that we know from experience is essential to the successful and strategic application of information and communication technologies by today’s organisations.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Management and Information Systems
- Course Level: Master’s (MSc)
- Scholarship Provider: Development Informatics Group – Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM), staff members – University’s Centre for Development Informatics.
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- Applicants must not have previously studied abroad;
- Be a national of and resident in a developing country of Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America or Oceania
- Have at least two years’ work experience in a post relevant to their MSc M&IS studies
- Hold a UK Second Class Honours, Upper Division, or above, or its international equivalent, in their
- Bachelor’s degree
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Developing Countries
How to Apply: Online and by email
Application Deadline: Closed