To support students by contributing to the cost of undertaking a postgraduate study in the UK, the University of St Andrews is has announced its St Andrews Distance-learning Afghanistan Scholarship for MSc TESOL for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered exclusively to students from Afghanistan that undertaken a distance-learning MSc TESOL programme at St Andrew’s. The scholarship award will cover all tuition costs for the entire duration of the distance-learning MSc TESOL programme.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews ranked #96 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the top public universities. It has a long-term vision to be a center of professional excellence and innovation in the creation and delivery of educational programmes.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? The University of St Andrews holds a reputation for world-class teaching. The academic study is both rigorous and rewarding at St. Andrews. It aims to offer a unique experience for international students where they will have the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge their ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Afghani students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc TESOL programme at the University of St Andrews can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Afghan national resident in Afghanistan or who has been resident in Afghanistan within the past two years.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study on an MSc TESOL programme at the University of St Andrews when the scholarship submission deadline date.
- The applicants must have applied for a distance-learning MSc TESOL programme at St Andrew’s.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply via the university application portal. To apply for scholarships and funding, students must log in to My Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV or résumé
- A personal statement
- Two original signed academic references.
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good first degree with Honours from a UK university (or its overseas equivalent) and meet the country-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof as the university requires.
This scholarship provided by the University of St Andrews will cover all tuition costs of the undertaken programme by the selected students.