The National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC) is happy to announce Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for candidates to advance their own research while contributing to the progress of research in Thailand. Fellowship is available for international students.
The fellowship’s purpose is to provide opportunities for young and promising researchers from other countries to conduct, under the guidance of their hosts, cooperative research with leading research groups at MTEC.
User Review( votes)
The National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC) was established by the Cabinet Resolution on September 16, 1986 as a project under the Office of the Permanent-Secretary of the then Ministry of Science and Energy. The main objective is to support research and development in metals and materials technologies. In 1991, MTEC became a member of the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The program allows successful candidates to advance their own research while contributing to the progress of research in Thailand.
- Scholarship Award: The program offers 1-3 year postdoctoral fellowships, reviewed annually. Fellows receive a fixed annual salary and benefits which include health and life insurance, work permit and a return economy class air ticket to home country given for each full year of service.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Applicants must have been awarded their Ph.D. from recognized institutions by the time of application.
– Postdoctoral applicants must have been awarded their PhD no earlier than 2014
– Applicants must attain their doctorate in
– Foundry Engineering and Materials Science, Metallurgy, Applied Science Mathematics, Physics, Polymers and Polymer Processing, Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry and Chemistry Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrochemistry and Environment, Mechanical Engineering and must have at least one article published in peer-reviewed, renowned scienctific literature with impact factor. The article published must appear first in the content OR the applicants must have registered patents.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply, please send the following materials to the MTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at orapannee.yua-at-mtec.or.th and walees-at-mtec.or.th:
- Statement of intent
- Curriculum vitae, including list of publications
- Names and addresses of at least three professional references. Applicants are responsible for contacting referees to have letters sent to MTEC by the application deadline.
- PhD dissertation abstract
- Copies of the doctorate certificate and transcript Countries to conduct, under the guidance of their hosts, cooperative research with leading research groups at MTEC. The program allows successful candidates to advance their own research while contributing to the progress of research in Thailand. Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2019 Announcement Applications must be submitted in electronic form via e-mail attachments. Reference letters should also be sent electronically, but we will accept hard copies or faxes. If unable to send electronically, please mail to: Post Doctoral Fellowship Program