Singapore Management University is offering a scholarship to all accepted students and incoming applicants for the MTSC cohort, regardless of nationality, race or gender.
The applicant must commit to focusing his/her capstone work on the application of information and communications technologies in cross-sector partnerships. Programs are available for pursuing Master of Tri-Sector Collaboration programme at the University.
Marvelous opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
SMU is recognized globally as one of the most specialized universities in Asia and the world. Its research rankings, program ranking, recognition and professional beliefs are a testament to its accomplishments and standing.
Why at Singapore Management University- At the university, applicants will become proficient in state-of-the-art designs to understand the complexity of the 21st century. Candidates will be trained in a set of rigorous personal, organizational and analytical skills which are necessary to solve the problems within the sectors and in the sectors.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Citizens of any nationality can apply for these educations.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The applicant must commit to focusing his/her capstone work on the application of information and communications technologies (ICT) in cross-sector partnerships.
- Open to all accepted holders and incoming applicants for the MTSC 2016-17 cohort, regardless of nationality, race or gender.
- Learners who have received other partial sponsorships are eligible to apply for the MTSC HP program provided the value of the other sponsorships does not exceed SGD 15,660 allocated as tuition fee costs/reimbursements.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission, The application is now integrated with the application form. All applicants are required to submit an application essay specifying the name of the free study. Applicants should be sent by email to davinaloh-at-smu.edu.sg.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must submit an application to the MTSC course, following the instructions here. Pupils also must submit a 500-word statement of intent and declaration of other funding using the form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must maintain a consistent grade average of B or above.
- Language Requirement: The ideal candidate must have a high level of English proficiency and a good first degree in business, social sciences, law, public policy, or related fields required for free education.
The MTSC HP award is worth S$25,000 and will be offset against the MTSC tuition fees entirely.