Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the MUAS Scholarships. The program is organized by the Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary.
The program aims to support domestic students who need financial assistance to complete their undergraduate degree at Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary.
Golden chance for Myanmar students.
User Review( votes)
As a small Seventh-day Adventist Mission School, Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary is formerly Known as the Union Bible Seminary that was established in 1938. It offers various degree programs.
Why at Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary? As a world’s second-largest Christian school, they provide a hands-on teaching environment and world best facilities for students.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Myanmar citizens
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
- Eligible Countries: Myanmar
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A guarantee must be taken that a recipient has an academic load of at least 15 units.
- A recipient must have a satisfactory labour record.
- A recipient must demonstrate an exemplary lifestyle and commitment to Christian standards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree program via the offline method and submit it to Sah Mu Paw, Registrar Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary Mosokwin Road, Myaungmya Ayarwaddy Region, Myanmar.
- Supporting Documents: The original transcript of grades indicating the satisfactory completion of accredited Higher, Secondary School Certificate, Photocopy of National Registration Card, Recommendation letter from Church Pastor for good character, Two recent passport-size colour photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to have satisfactorily completed Higher Secondary School.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The scholarship covers a portion of the expenses of undergraduate studies for students.