Murdoch University is awarding Murdoch International Postgraduate Studentships (MIPS). These studentships are available to undertake the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Education (EdD) in areas in which the University has specialised research strengths.
The aim of The grant is to explore education at an advanced level in student’s choice of the study area as they work to achieve a professional doctorate degree.
The best offer to get a PhD study in Australia with a free-living allowance and tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University is internationally recognised as a research-led institution with a flexible approach to learning.
Course Level: Studentships are available to undertake the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Education (EdD) at Murdoch University.
Study Subject(s): Studentships are awarded in areas in which the University has specialised research strengths.
The award can be taken in Australia
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for programmes to undertake the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Education (EdD) at Murdoch University in areas in which the University has specialised research strengths.
- Nationality: International Students can apply for this postgraduate studentship.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted online.
All international applicants must provide written references from two academic referees. These may be sent together with your application form, or you may arrange for your referees to send them directly to Murdoch International.
Referees should preferably be senior academics familiar with your most recent work, and in a position to comment on your future potential for research and contribution to the field of knowledge. It is your responsibility to ensure that your referees submit their references by the due date in September.
Your application may be significantly disadvantaged without these reports.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree with at least a 2A Honours (AQF level 8).
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Requirement: Applicants require a minimum IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0.
- Murdoch University provides the successful applicant with a living allowance of AU$25,849 per annum (2018 rate) as well as a tuition fee sponsorship and health insurance premiums.
- The health insurance covers the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the period of the MIPS.
- Under the MIPS conditions, travel and relocation costs are the responsibility of the applicant, however, Murdoch University provides the MIPS recipients with a (partial) allowance for relocation and airfares (based on receipts).
- Murdoch students also have access to a conference travel allowance once during the course of their degree, maintenance funding set by the Schools and a thesis production allowance.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.