- Applications Deadline: March 4, 2019
- Study Subject(s): The Domestic Postgraduate category of the MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in a Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree level at Murdoch University.
- Programme Provider: Murdoch University, Australia
- The award can be taken at Australia
- Be commencing their first semester of study at the time of award.
- Be enrolled full time (at least 9 credit points), or have exceptional reasons for studying part-time or external.
- Have good academic record with an average grade of 75% or higher, or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to the Murdoch University postgraduate course.
- Give permission for your image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications and to co-operate with reasonable marketing requests for the purposes of publicity for the MUAEA Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
What does it cover?The applicants have an opportunity to win $3,000
Selection criteria: The financial aid positions will be awarded on academic excellence.
Notification: The outcome of the application will be advised by email and no further correspondence will be entered into.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected]